Eligibility and RequirementsCandidates for financial support are:
retired presenters, presenters from developing countries, and presenters with any special difficulties.,
and speakers with any special difficulties.
- Application for financial support : April 1 - May 31
Send request to firstname.lastname@example.org with following information.
- 1. Name, e-mail, DPP member ID/ not DPP member
- 2. Affiliation
- 3. Reason: Retired, Developing country(India is not in this category), Special difficulty
- 4. Abstract: Abstract ID or one page pdf
- 5. Required support: Abstract ID or one page pdf
- 5.1 Air fee : Name of Start Airport - Nagoya Centrair International Airport (or somewhere in Japan), Expected minimum Air fee,
- 5.2 Accommodation : Hotel in date and out day
- 5.3 Registration fee : waive request
- Even if support is approved, it can be partial due to tight budget situation (Note: APCTP support is reduced to 2/3).
- Notification : June 10.
- Refunding will be made directly by the funding agency (APCTP, ICTP) for awarded participants after the conference not on site.
Air flight must be cheapest (say: see https://www.cheapoair.com/).
AAPPS-DPP will provide cheaper hotel rooms booked by LOC for those participants.